Education Scotland has been working with practitioners and parent organisations to refresh and strengthen the Engaging Parents and Families Toolkit.
New sections have been added to provide clarity, a shared understanding, and help practitioners work and engage with parents and families.
The Sections that are of particular interest have been highlighted below:
– Section 2: Benefits of involving and engaging parents in their children’s learning
– Section 3: Involving all parents
– Section 4: Learning at home
– Section 5: Home-school partnerships
– Section 6: Parental representation
– Section 7: Family Learning
A copy of the benefits (for parents and children) when involving and engaging parents in their children’s learning are also highlighted.
Click here to download and read the different sections of the Engaging Parents and Families Toolkit.