This week is Child Safety Week!
#childsafetyweek aims to raise awareness of the risks of child accidents and how they can be prevented.
This year’s theme is #familylifetoday: where’s the risk? This theme aims to highlight the new dangers facing families today from our modern lifestyles. There are simple solutions to keep children safe.
Unintentional injury is a major cause of hospital admissions for children. Make sure that you are aware of the potential hazards in your family life:
– Nappy Sacks – Cot Bumpers
– Blind Cords – Hair Straighteners
– Washing Capsules & many more!
Head over to the official Child Accident Prevention Trust (CAPT) website to:
– see what events are happening near you
– download this year’s free Action Pack
– order CAPT resources to get the conversation started in your household.