NPFS undertook research with 65 young people about their views on assessment and reporting. Key findings include:
- Pupils need greater clarity and understanding of assessment, buy cialis and how the various types of assessment link to create a full picture of a pupil’s progress;
- Pupils should be more involved in the reporting process;
- Involving pupils in setting achievable targets or success criteria will offset negative effects on pupils’ confidence and self-esteem;
- Pupils should be supported to become more confident communicators about what is happening in their learning;
- Pupils need support to develop a clearer understanding of the importance of their wider achievements, cialis especially at key transition points.
Full details are available in the research report