Education Scotland in Collaboration with the NPFS, hospital are hosting an event for parents on Saturday 24 March at Stirling Management Centre, medical University of Stirling Campus.
The aims of the day will be to:
• reflect on the principles that underpin good assessment
• consider how parents and carers contribute to the assessment of their children’s learning and achievement
• update parents on current developments in relation to assessment and reporting
• promote and develop shared working between practitioners and parents,
• provide the opportunity for practitioners and parents to network and share practice.
The event will be of interest to parents and carers with children in the early years, primary or secondary sector.
If you are interested in attending this event please register online.